Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Angel's Kiss


Someone, somewhere

is thinking of you.


And that's ME.

I think about you each MORNING.

Had you eaten your breakfast?

And in each LUNCh, I am still thinking,

if you eat well.

And when its time for you to sleep,

I cant help but to look at you.


If ONLY i can touch your face..

and share each TEARS

that roll down your CHEEKS..

I WANT to tell you that

EVERYTHING will be ALRIGHT.

I am CRYING because YOU are crying.


I LOVES you very MUCH.

You are the APPLE of my EYES

but HOW can I LET you KNOW about this?

When you dont EVEN care to TALK with ME?


I sit beside you everyday.

In a silent space and empty halls

I am always there and it FEELS

so SAD that I cant EVEN TALK with YOU..


I patiently WAITING for you

To TALK with ME..

And TELL me ALL your HURTS..

And I want To TELL you, too

That it HURTS me so BAD

to SEE you in your LONELINESS..


My DEAREST friend,

When you was BORN,

I was BORN with YOU.

Your HAPPINESS is MY HAPPINESS

You SADNESS is my MISERY

and ALL i WANT to DO

ALL my LIFe

IS to LET you FEEL..you are IMPORTANT to ME



No comments:

Post a Comment