Sunday, August 1, 2010

UNSPOKEN



For what is the essense of a rainbow if
God is going to keep it low and faded?
For everyone who will see it will say,
How lovely, and how inspiring even
when it is far away and only our eyes appreciate it.

This is how I understand those words
In which is hidden in you,
For I know that you love and care
But you are so afraid to show it.

For feelings keep inside a lonely heart
Is a useless if you dont have the courage
to let it out.

Who are you fooling now but yourself?
For many people is waiting for a lifetime
to find that unfamiliar thing called love

And sould has been restless and loenly
Waiting for that special gift to be recieved,
yet I am wondering much, my dear,
When I say "do you really know what I mean?"

But you just nodd you head and say,
"Yes I do, but I am just joking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment