Thursday, July 29, 2010

PUNISHED

"For everyone that i loved, i punished.."

Back then I was so dependent with you. In all things and plans, you are with me to direct.
I got my price and it is my freedom. And with this price I was decieved. Then I was lost.

For when that day that I said my prayer loudly, someone heard it other than you, I know.
And he is very decieving. And it is never your fault, for the freedom to choose what is right lead me to no choice but to be captured by my own comfort.
It a crossroad and It was a deceitfull one.

Carrying much burden than I could carry, my life is a real difficult than what it should be. And for a long time, I know, you are there and offering both of your arms. But I said that I could make it alone and hide from you. For I feel so much shame to tell you. I hide though I am so much aware that you know all those things. I am so hardheaded.

And then came a time, that I know i cant do anymore for I am DYING..
You held my hand and remind me that you are my LAST HOPE..

No comments:

Post a Comment