Friday, July 16, 2010

Love is for LOSERS.


I left the feeling long time ago.

That day when my head is pounding hard and my eyes were sore with too much tears.

And the night stare at me as I cry silently on my room.
With my pen, I can say all things i want to say in your face-yeah, I did! I wrote two poems for you, my love.

If only I could read each one loud to you, that you might understand what I have here inside my heart.
Cant stand more pain than ever.
For I been disillusioned by my childhood dream-

Love is for LOSERS.

Back then, I never thought that I will be on that sad corner and will cry so hard as if lossing something important-far important than my pride.

Yes, I am a Loser
Love indeed is for losers. And despite the fact that I cant stand no more, my heart plea to my soul to stop.
And my hands were bleeding holding on for your love. I cant give no more but i cant give up either.
For I consider you as my PRIDE.
But I am entirely WRONG.

And I promise NOT to hurt myself no more.
But I dont see any way to gain triumph than this.
To me, just standing beside you is my happiness.
And your smile is my sunshine..
You are a sad gift of love for me-for I am a LOSER.

No comments:

Post a Comment