Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beneath your Wings


Cant recall the last time i come with You.

But last night..I decided that I need to..


How could I forget that moment,

When I bow down and loss all

Of my pride and let myself rest

In silence and peace

In loving embrace of Your presence?


I loss a cup of diamonds

which i kept inside for years

of guilt and unforgiveness

And I dont have any regrets

but strenght that atlast

I give up and surrender.


All my heartaches

and worries..

I can NO longer bear

So I must say

that little moment

I felt as if eternity comes

and lost my soul to it.


How I wish that

it may NOT end

so that I may not feel

again the PAIN.

And Wake no more

in live nightmare

that devours my day to day


I wish I could be dead by tomorrow

And escaped past to my burden

and to bear heavy the weight.

But you, keeps me awake and

Let me open my eyes in daylight

That I may find my rest in dawn...



1 comment: