Sunday, July 18, 2010

Behind the Wall


I used to close the front gate with main door left open, but now it is raining hard outside so even the window panes were closed with curtains rolled down.


The room is locked and too dim.

I sat on my feet chilling. I am so alone.

I stare in the ceiling. The white ceiling in which moving pictures were reflected through my pounding head.

I been checking my face in the mirror for 3 weeks now and its quite impressive to see.

I smile and the mirror smiled back at me..

I myself, were convinced, I never looked so down ever since.

Its a great achievement for me and my stupid pride.


No one should know that i am walking ghostly to work.

Afraid to get notice and hate to be pitied and criticised by those eyes for I am- a woman of my own.


I Am STRONG.

At lease, since then, I proved it.

I am a living proof. For I know within me, i been 9 and a half years survivor of life's tragedy.

For 9 and a half year, I am paying a debt I did not owe to noone.


Chilling. The winds is too cold.

I hug the throw pillows and my blanket to keep myself warm.

I never felt so alone and cold like this before.


But I should be thankfull-for at least now, with PAIN, i can feel LIFE more..


No comments:

Post a Comment