Friday, July 23, 2010

BLANK PAGES

I been writing since then, for more than 10 years now.
Poems, short stories, haikus about my everyday life and moments.
For writing is my souls way to communicate.
I wrote several things about love and romance, friendship and family.
Yet, writing sad pieces were among the best stuff that i wrote.
Sad life, sadness, emptiness, pain, mournfull moments, sacrifices were among themes.

I been writing anywhere.
Some old notebooks i found lately were having notes which i made almost more than 8 years then.
It always interest me to read those familiar lines that rhymes at the end.
It a song of my soul and I know was born with it.

Today, I am planning to purchase a hard covered notebook to write more of my sad songs.
But, i have check some of my old notes with still half of the pages untouched.

Maybe I could use some those pages nowadays to write more pieces :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment