Monday, July 12, 2010

PAIN in My Heart







Here I am alone in this empty room
And let my mind fly you to the end
Thoughts of you still linger in my memory
Wondering why my Life is not that fair
I could still recall
Those memories of you
The joy and all your laughter
The love that we've been through
Oh, I can't believe you're gone
Oh, no
Talkin to myself for no reasons I could find
Findin' out why everything went wrong
Tears falling down my cheeks that
I've been trying to hold
It doesnt know if I could still go on
I wanted you to stay
The tears begin to show
You said you cared for me
But then you had to go
And now I know you're gone
But I dont want to remember
The things (we used do/that we've been through)
And all the things that remind me of you
And I dont want to hear the songs
The songs we used to sing
'Coz I dont wanna feel the pain in my heart
I just can't believe you're gone
No, no..
I dont wanna feel
Yeah, I dont wanna feel the pain in my heart
I dont wanna feel, dont know what went wrong ohhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment